Hello, climbers! Please take the time to read through our facility rules and regulations:
Before Your Visit
- Facility Rules
- Sixty (60) individuals are allowed at a time inside the facility.
- We only accept fully vaccinated adults (18 yrs and above), youth (13-17 yrs), and children (5-12 yrs), who have completed two full weeks from their final dose of COVID-19 vaccine. For first-time visitors, simply attach your vaccination card on the booking form. For returnees, present your vaccination card upon entry.
- We encourage everyone to book in advance to ensure your climbing session. Reservations are first priority; walk-ins will not be guaranteed entry right away if facility is at max capacity.
- Operating Hours:
- Weekdays: 1pm – 10pm
- Weekends/Holidays: 1pm – 10pm
- Operating Hours:
- To reserve your climbing session, click this link: https://climbcentral.ph/bookings-new-normal/
- If a guest shows signs of COVID-19 symptoms or has been in contact with someone with known symptoms within the last fourteen (14) days, we have the right to refuse entry. If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- To accommodate more climbers, only checked-in visitors will be allowed inside the facility.
- Only people aged 5 years to 65 years old are allowed within the facility as per government rules. (We will update this as soon as the government releases a new mandate).
- Each child (5-12 yrs) needs to be accompanied by an adult. Youth (13-17 yrs) needs a legal guardian to sign on the waiver form upon registration.
- Physical distancing measures are strictly implemented. See COVID-19 guidelines below.
- Climbing Areas
- Boulder area is open with limited capacity (15 pax at a time).
Your Visit with Us
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon entry. If your temperature is above 37.5°C, we have the right to refuse entry.
- Everyone is required to register for Manda Track/Pasig Pass before entering, as required by Mandaluyong City. Register and download your personal QR code here: https://mandatrack.appcase.net/Register
- Make your payment transactions at the counter. For membership and multipass holders with no transactions, you may directly check-in at the express lane.
- Bring an ID and socks if you’re renting climbing gear. Your ID will be returned to you upon check-out.
- Sanitize your hands with alcohol and wash your hands upon entering the facility.
- Full pricelist
COVID-19 Gym Guidelines
- Physical Distancing Measures
- Stay within the marked paths when walking inside the facility.
- Restroom use will be limited to one (1) at a time for males, and two (2) at a time for females. Shower rooms will be closed indefinitely.
- Crowding or group gathering is not allowed.
- Hygienic Measures
- Always sanitize your hands before a climb or belay.
- Everyone is required to wear surgical or valveless N95 face masks (cloth masks and N95 masks with valves are not allowed) at all times even during climbing. You are encouraged to bring your own face mask but surgical masks will also be sold at the facility.
- Multiple sanitizing stations are placed within the facility.
- Each of our rental harnesses will be used only once per day. After their use, they will be disinfected and can only be used again the following day.
- Air quality is improved with the installation of UV lights inside our air conditioning systems.
- Hand wiping of high touch surfaces like seats and railings are done regularly during operations.
- Liquid chalk and chalkballs are allowed. Loose chalk will remain prohibited indefinitely.
- Water and other drinks with container lids are allowed. Food is still prohibited indefinitely.
- Please dispose your own trash, e.g. water bottles, tissues, etc.
We would like to remind everyone that these new protocols are for the safety of all our customers and our staff. These guidelines will be subject to further changes as we continue to understand running a gym during the new normal. If you do not follow the rules during your visit, unfortunately we cannot allow you to enter the facility.
We hope to see you soon! *Tsek
Do you have questions? Head over to our FAQ page by clicking here.