Hello, climbers! Please take the time to read through our facility rules and regulations:
Before Your Visit
- Facility Rules
- Sixty (60) individuals are allowed at a time inside the facility.
- We encourage everyone to book in advance to ensure your climbing session. Reservations are first priority; walk-ins will not be guaranteed entry right away if facility is at max capacity.
- Operating Hours:
- Weekdays: 1pm – 9pm
- Weekends/Holidays: 10am – 9pm
- Operating Hours:
- To reserve your climbing session, click this link: https://climbcentral.ph/bookings-new-normal/
- If a guest shows signs of COVID-19 symptoms or has been in contact with someone with known symptoms within the last fourteen (14) days, we have the right to refuse entry. If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- To accommodate more climbers per time slot, only checked-in visitors will be allowed inside the facility.
- Only people aged 18 years to 65 years old are allowed within the facility as per GCQ rules. (We will update this as soon as the government releases a new mandate).
- Physical distancing measures are strictly implemented. See COVID-19 guidelines below.
- Intro to Climbing (1-2 pax, 2 hr Guided Climbing with Instructor). Book here: https://cmbasia.wufoo.com/forms/introduction-to-climbing-booking-form/
- Beta Basics: http://bit.ly/ccmbetabasics
- We do not accept Group Check-Ins for now.
- Lead re-verification will also be postponed. White lead tag validity will be extended indefinitely.
- Climbing Areas
- Alternating top rope lanes are open.
- Lead walls are open.
- Boulder area is open with limited capacity (12 pax).
Your Visit with Us
- Everyone must queue outside of the facility and wait for the signal to enter.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon entry. If your temperature is above 37.5°C, we have the right to refuse entry.
- Returning customers with missing address and contact information, must provide the necessary info to aid in contact tracing efforts.
- Everyone is required to register for Manda Track before entering, as required by Mandaluyong City. Register and download your personal QR code here: https://mandatrack.appcase.net/Register
- Make your payment transactions at the counter. For membership and multipass holders with no transactions, you may directly check-in at the express lane.
- All customers renting gear need to surrender their ID at the gear rental station. Your ID will be returned to you upon check-out.
- Sanitize your hands with alcohol and wash your hands upon entering the facility.
- Full pricelist
COVID-19 Gym Guidelines
- Physical Distancing Measures
- A queuing line will be implemented outside the facility at 1.5m apart. Maintain 1.5m distance from one another at all times inside the premises.
- Stay within the marked paths when walking inside the facility.
- Use the designated seating areas. Please do not sit on the floor.
- We require a climber-belayer buddy system wherein there is no switching of belay partners for the duration of your time slot.
- Restroom use will be limited to one (1) at a time for males, and two (2) at a time for females. Shower rooms will be closed temporarily.
- Crowding or group gathering is not allowed.
- Hygienic Measures
- Always sanitize your hands before a climb or belay.
- Everyone is required to wear surgical or valveless N95 face masks (cloth masks and N95 masks with valves are not allowed) at all times even during climbing. You are encouraged to bring your own face mask but surgical masks will also be sold at the facility.
- Wear your face shield upon entry and for the duration of your visit. You may remove it only when you are climbing.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Multiple sanitizing stations are placed within the facility. We encourage you to bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Each of our rental harnesses will be used only once per day. After their use, they will be disinfected and can only be used again the following day.
- Depository trays are provided for gear rental to avoid human-to-human contact.
- We will be disinfecting the facility with UV lights before operating hours. Air quality is improved with the installation of UV lights inside our air conditioning systems.
- Hand wiping of high touch surfaces like seats and railings are done regularly during operations.
- Liquid chalk and chalkballs are allowed. Loose chalk will remain prohibited indefinitely.
- We will not allow bringing and eating of food inside the facility but water is allowed.
- Please dispose your own trash, e.g. water bottles, tissues, etc.
We would like to remind everyone that these new protocols are for the safety of all our customers and our staff. These guidelines will be subject to further changes as we continue to understand running a gym during the new normal. If you do not follow the rules during your visit, unfortunately we cannot allow you to enter the facility.
We hope to see you soon! *Tsek
Do you have questions? Head over to our FAQ page by clicking here.